more than just the best Petfarm in Kerry | Family Activities on the Ring of Kerry | Blueberry Hill Farm
Family Fun Farm Tours
The Unique hands-on guided family farm visit will let you experiencing the pleasures of farm-life as it used to be.
Hand-milking, collecting eggs, making butter and scones, feeding and caring for many different, cute animals, and finish with tea and Coffee in the end.
The Animal Tour
We usually recommended the animal tour for children under 3 years of age, if they don't have older sibling along. This tour gives children a gentle, but close-up, fun experience of the farm-animals that are so extra tame and friendly.
Hand-feeding and caring for many different, cute animals, collecting eggs, and even making a floating animal candle in the end! What can be more fun?
• Feeding and caring for animals like cows, pigs, chickens, lambs, ducklings, geese, rabbits and more.
• What would be nicer than bottle-feeding a lamb, holding a baby chick or giving the calf a cuddle? Here you get to do it all!
• Learn about bees, vegetable growing and the basic principals of home dairy. Try out Hand-Milking, and watch the tame owl fly silently up close.
• The tour ends with Tee, Coffee and Scones
School or Club Tours
Pupils and teachers leave having had fun, learned something new, and experienced the welcoming personal touch we offer. The class will tour the
farm in a student/ guide ratio of about 6:1.
With this aim in mind, a great deal of thought has
gone into the design of each section of the tour.
• What would be nicer than bottle-feeding a lamb, holding a baby chick or giving the calf a cuddle? Here you get to do it all and loads more!
• Students learn about bees, make scones and candles, try out Hand-Milking and watch the tame owl fly silently up close.
• The tour includes Tee / Coffee and Scones
The Unique hands-on guided animal experience will bond the group of friends!
Active group adventure is great fun!
• hunting for treasure,
• baking scones and making candles,
• hand-milking, collecting eggs,
• making butter and scones,
• feeding and caring for many different, cute animals,
What could there be more?
At the end the birthday cake with tea and coffee.